Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chibis Chibis Chibis

Only Beau can truly dig those latrines correctly >:


Parody Chibi aside I have been incredibly productive RockRobin wise! I have finished all but THREE chibi linearts for the game and that means I've done a grand total of THIRTY. I'm rather proud of myself XD Unfortuantely I have two essays and one midterm that will be due on the Monday after next weekend so unless I find random time to work on it during this week I won't be able to finish the final three chibis until next next weekend.

BUT! After that I can start writing up some Clau whom I can't wait to write for. I have been dying to write again for RockRobin for a few weeks now, but priorities, priorities. We're hoping to get this done by March, and I'm certainly crossing my fingers. I cannot wait to play it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment