Saturday, August 7, 2010

The issue with double perspective.

I've discovered the most tedious part of writing this VN.

These first few chapters and more than likely, the Donovan plot events.

Whyso?

Because for the first few chapters, they are long chunks to write

And for both of these, I have to write them all twice. Everything else is unique to either Snow White or Rose Red, but these parts are the only ones that cross over in both. They are not alike enough that I can just copypaste it either. Each girl has a different perspective of what is going on.

Luckily the 2nd chapter is a bit different than the Prologue and 1st as the girls split off into different scenes.

The rewrite is just frustrating ):

In other news I'm done with Snow White's portion of Chapter 1. Just gotta rewrite it and then I can start on chapter 2. Then I will send them both off to editors.

Monday also starts the great Faolan expedition in which I plan on learning how to draw a wolf, adapt it so it matches the girls and Ardal and then draw, color and shade him. Donovan and Mother will be 100 times easier then.

No comments:

Post a Comment