Friday, August 20, 2010

Wolf goes ARF


Art update!

I have officially designed Faolan and have sketched him up on SAI.

I still have to ink and color, but it's a HUGE step I'd say. It proved to be harder than originally thought to adapt a wolf into a similar style as the bear that still matches the game in general.

Art news aside, I have started putting the game together.
As I have done this I've come to a conclusion... I'm adding myself as "Director" on the credits page. I never realized before this how much work just making sure everyone has everything they need.(I also just realized that I forgot to make a skip option DOH Will need to add that in later)

Right now I've been busy figuring out exactly what backgrounds I need sooner rather than later so I can tell Kaorien which ones need to be worked on the most. Right now she has finished at least 7 backgrounds for the game, which is pretty damn amazing.

OH

I totally forgot to update with something before.

Static Novel portion is completely written. I am working on other things as I wait for editors to get back to me. In two weeks, however, I plan on finalizing and writing the first timeline event and the finding and first event for each path('cept Don's). After that I'm finished writing everything for the demo, thus I will package it all and release it to the public for them to find issues and hopefully get excited about it.

Some people are already excited for it, which I will admit pleases me a a lot. I've never had random people excited for something I've created before.

:D

On the Rock Robin side I have written a lot of Emma and I've taken on two more characters to write for so Aleema does not explode. I've finished finalizing them today and I will work on outlining their "plots". I also plan on writing the next few Emma x Faust bits. Then they only have one more event for me to write (YAY).

Till next times

TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment