Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Editors

I officially have 4 editors and 2 secondary writers!

EDITORS
thebutt (she is a very special girl)
Doggy Nino
DragoonHP
sporkysan

Secondary Writers
Doggy Nino
DragoonHP

I welcome them aboard!

At first it seemed like a lot of both... but I think I'm going to need the help ~_~ I just realized how DAMN LARGE this game is going to be. There are already 50+ events and I might be adding 4 more to balance things out between Wolf/Bear and Don

In other news however.

Progress?

Glad I waited to start the scripting until I got the Basic Plot edits back, I have a lot to look over and think about (which makes me HAPPY and no that is not sarcasm I really am happy about this). And I'm still waiting on one more editor (who warns me a lot that they are overly critical so I'm kinda excited to see what the weakest points they find).

So that has been put into editing.

I have however started the script for the Static Novel Portion (Which is pretty much directly from the fairytale so it won't be up for too much editting plotwise) I've finished Rose's half of the prologue... but I'm not very happy with it so I'm probably going to go over again before writing Snow's and then sending it off to the judges.

Artwise I have started work on the main menu imagemap. After that I'm off to start drawing Don's and the Princes' sprites. Snow White's and Rose Red's aren't technically 100% finished (Snow's skirt is unshaded and most of their expressions are unshaded too, but I was going to do those right before they are put into the "screenshots" or tests.

After the sprites are done I start work on the Event CGs (starting with all the endings as most of those are final as CGs)

Hopefully next time I update this we'll have another screenshot (this time of the main menu)!

Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment