Sunday, July 4, 2010

Update


Holy mackeral YAY I have reached my goal!

Okay I well I cheated a bit. I'm actually only 3/4 done with coloring Snow White and I still need to shade Rose Red's expressions, but Story is 100% Complete and the MC Sprites are close to that (except for the special costume both of them have but I will worry about that when we get far enough that the Festival of Colors matter).

I have one editor on my team right now, ms. THEBUTT (8D). She has been checking over things and telling me what makes sense and what doesn't. In fact she started ANALYZING it like literature, which made me happy. It's a good sign when that can happen right? XD

Anyway posted up a work in progress thread at lemmasoft: GO HERE

Oh and above everything is the official banner/logo for SWRR~ (It's an open book, cause it's a fairytale! *dies*) Anyway, happy progress is happy like! Hopefully recruitment goes well.

Btw

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICANS!


No comments:

Post a Comment