Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vacation OVER

So vacation is finally over and I'm already back on top of things (aren't you all proud of me?)

I may or may not have 2 more editors! I have to wait for them to reply back (if they do.. ): ) I still don't have a programmer however which I'm rather unhappy about. I might end up having to do it, meaning this game will NOT be done by the end of the summer like I'd hope.

It also for certain seems like I will have to do the backgrounds. I'm seriously hoping to find a free source for them, but if not well... I'm going to have to learn to paint on top of photos to make them look the way I want to. This also will push back the due date for it.

What I do have done however~~ Is the interface! (well by interface I mean the frame for the text, the rest of the interface isn't complete) And I put together a quick and dirty fake screenshot to show you it!




I hope you like it XD I'm still debating whether to put buttons to save/load go to prefrences and auto/skip on the frame, I want to, but I don't want to mess with the design I have.

Oh and the ribbon bookmark is where the MC's face will be while she speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment