Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Woo~

Hello everyone~! There has not been an update here inf forever for the reason that life took me by the scruff the neck and was like: HI I EXIST.

What has been happening?

Well first, the entire staff has been assembeled!

Writers
ME

Editors
Doggy Nino
DragoonHP
theButt

Programmers
Me
Aleema

Background Artist
Kaorien

Event Artist
ME

Sprite Artist
ME

--

Yes that is correct, I now have someone to help me with the programming aspect and a background artist!

The programmer is currently working on a kickass game called RockRobin that a character of mine (Emma Taylor) will be featured in Open Play mode. I highly recommend you google that and see the awesomeness.

The background artist I just scooped up and she's amazing!

Here is an example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Kaorien/art/bg001-2.png WHICH WILL BE IN THE GAME AND IF YOU STEAL IT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

-----------

Staff aside, the prologue is officially written! Will be editting it a bit and then heading on to chapter 1.

Artwise I'm tackling the Bear. I have never drawn a bear before this so it's taking some time and a lot of practice.

But yes.

Till next time, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment