Sunday, June 27, 2010

I has COLOR!


Holy shamoly. I feel like I've been working FOREVER today. (I have but I feel like I should have more to show for it ):)

Anyway, here is lovely Rose Red all nice and colored like. I still need to decide whether I'm softening the outlines or not (probably should) but other than that (and finding shading that went outside the lines and other touch ups) I'M DONE. She will have 3 arm positions and about 10 expressions (whether they will all be used I dunno, be awesome if so).

I have sketched out Snow White's two arm positions, but that's all I got done for her, I spent about 3-4 hours coloring this damn sprite over here you see (God I hope that this game makes me a million times faster at coloring these, I love this new style of coloring I've come up with but it takes me FOREVER).

Now even more big news... I HAVE FINISHED 12 MORE ENDINGS. Yes not just just 2-5, but 12, 12, 12~! This means I only have 8 more, and these are going so much faster! I'm def being more economic with my explanations, instead of copypasta-ing all over the place which actually uses a lot more time.

I'm sure I'll finish up the Plotline before Wednesday. Then I'll just have to worry about Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment