Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last CG Set Update for a while!

Yo! It is your daily update (because I have no life mwahahaa)!

Today I started working on annoyed Rose. Yes her hands are currently green... I never said I finished working on it 8D'''' I spent most of the tie designated for her arguing with her arms because armposition3 just did NOT want to happen. Once I finish it's just expressions (easy easy) and coloring (not so easy, but easier than the lineart) to do. Then Rose Red will be done and it'll be on to Snow White.

I still hope to finish this by the end of Saturday, but work (although I only work 9 hours a week). And real life *is driving service for half her family* is butting into my uh... stare at the computer before finally getting motivated time XD'''

....

Anyway on to other things!

Chapter 5 has been written! Yes! The only thing left are the endings! All 32 of them (though really most of it will be copypasta) As of now I have finished 5/32.

My goal for tomorrow is: Hands on 3rd arm position and 5 more endings, if I get those done I'll be getting pretty far. Tomorrow will probably break my update streak XD~~ Anyway BABAI.

Oh, P.S. Word count is at 18,000 for plot. This game is going to take more than one sit down to play I think.... we'll have to see how much the actual script will take up.

No comments:

Post a Comment