Monday, June 28, 2010

Production... it lessens lawl

Doo do DOOOO.

Hi...

It was my brother's birfday, but I did get some done! No more endings have been completed, BUT~ I have finished Annoyed!Snow White and her second arm position, and the third one is sketched out in detail so that should be finished tomorrow. Expression are easy, they don't take long at all so all that will be left is coloring her and the 8 endings left As of now Wednesday and Thursday sound like a possible goal to have the two sprite sets and the plot finished.

Next week this time I'll be off to go camping for four days and then half a week after I come back it's off to visit a friend (with my laptop though so I'll prolly be working on this still cause I have no life~ and the person that I'm visiting is actually one of my editors that I'm making help me XD~

Well then, hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting with a sad Snow with the finished third arm position. Till then taTA~

No comments:

Post a Comment