Monday, June 21, 2010

It keeps me going~ It keeps me going~

Hiiiiii~ Okay so more updates!!! (God I have no life, or is this just procrastination, who knows, all i know is that I'mma compare each of these to see which days I'm more productive).

ANYWAY. Two more paths completed today, all I have left is Donovan's paths. I also have some art to show! Covered in my derpderp. I outlined this baby twice, the second time was me being SMART and doing the pen tool in PaintSAI, which is an amazing way to line art SERIOUSLY. It's clean and easy and fast. All I have is Rose Red's Normal Pose done, but everythings cut up nicely so I just need to draw more poses and then more expressions (that last part is the easy part!) I also might be adding a forward facing head.... I'd like to at least *sigh* but I'm worried about making it look like it's part of the same character.

Anyway wish me luck as I continue on! Just need two more paths, chapter five, the endings and to finish this CG Sprite and then do Snow White's and then I can go ahead and post for help! Cause then I will know that this baby will be happening for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment